Spirit of Boston Yacht
200 Seaport Blvd, Boston
View on Map
VIP Nightlife & Boston Nightlife Presents…
Pier Pressure™ White Party Cruise
“Everyone’s Doing it!”
2 Floors of Music
1 Amazing Yacht Party!
with the Sounds by World Class House Music & Open Format DJs:
Headling: DJ Big O | DJ Sensation
Join us on the Pier Pressure White Party Cruise: Memorial Sunday Night! Sunday, May 27th 2018, and Prepare for the ultimate yacht party cruise!
Top Ten Reasons Why ‘Pier Pressure™ is the #1 Party this Memorial Weekend:
– This is the biggest Yacht Party on the East Coast this Memorial Sunday Night!
– An All Star Line-up of Boston’s Top DJs
– Exclusive VIP AREA w/ Special view of the dance floor
– Check out some of the most gorgeous views of Boston Skyline
– 3 Hour Cruise / 4 Hour Party from 11:00 pm to 2:45 am
– 500+ Party Goers having the time of their lives!
– The most unique party during the holiday weekend
– Luxury cruise without leaving Boston Harbor
– Boston’s hottest party people
– Massive party and still plenty of ‘breathing room’ to dance your face off
Don’t be a land lover this Memorial Weekend! Get your significant other and/or your entourage of friends, and escape to biggest and best party this Memorial Day!
DRESS CODE: everyone must wear WHITE!
This isn’t like any other cruise or event. Entertainment Cruises & Boston Nightlife’s mission is to make sure our ‘Pier Pressure’ Yacht Party is a perfect one for you and all your friends. Join us on the ultimate Party Cruise! Call us today if you have any questions or need assistance: 617.933.6444.
Check-in: 10:30 PM
VIP Boarding: 11:00 PM
GA Boarding: 11:10 PM
Cruise Time: 11:45 PM – 2:45 AM.
Spirit of Boston | 200 Seaport Blvd | 21+ Event
Golden Ticket: General Admission – to 3 Decks including the Top Deck.
Platinum VIP Ticket: Priority boarding with access with All Access to 4 Decks, VIP 3rd Deck will include 1st come 1st Serve to open seating with tables overlooking the Main dance floor on the 2nd Deck, Upgraded Glow Party Favors, and a commemorative captains hat.
STRICT DRESS CODE will be enforced: Cocktail Attire is reccommended. Everyone MUST wear white. Nice non-holey Jeans ok w/ white top. No plain white T-shirts. No Ball Caps. Fidora’s ok. Men should wear a button down shirt, sports coats are recommended.
😐 All Sales are final. NO Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
All Sales are Final. No Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.