Granville Island, Vancouver
View on Map
Fright Night Boat Cruise
Saturday October 28th 2017
Hey Halloween Lovers! This event will bring a night of musical treats with fat beats from a sound line up of Vancouver’s best DJ’s. Come out and show off your unique and and hilarious costumes! If you are looking to experience an amazing vibe and want to turn it up a notch this Halloween, then don’t miss this special evening with us on board our fully decorated ghost ship. Tix tend to sell fast for this one, so get on it!!!
Departure 7pm SHARP
Due to the intimate setting of 115 guests aboard the Royal Vancouver this event sell out fast every year!
Pickup tickets early to avoid missing the boat! The boat is setup for rain or shine and with costumes being MANDATORY!
Recommendations to make your night better:
1. Come early to gain a good parking spot.
2. Wear a costume you’re able to enjoy and get the most out of!
3. Have an early dinner in the area before joining us on the boat.
4. The bar takes cash, credit or debit card.
5. If your drinking have a desginated driver or arrange sober transportation.
6. Bring people who you enjoy partying with most!
7. If you come solo let us know and we’ll introduce you to a host of amazing people.
If you have questions you email us at – Summerfling@hush.com for more info.
All Sales are Final. No Refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.