When you're cruising on the Cabernet Sauvignon, you will celebrate from a different point of view!
The Cabernet Sauvignon is the Grande Dame of San Francisco Bay. It possesses four enormous decks: a spacious lounge deck, a dining deck for sit-down dinners or buffets, a large dance-floor deck equipped with an excellent sound system and magnificent bar, and an open-air sky deck that’s perfect for viewing the city skyline. Plus, there’s also a private stateroom.
Being on the Cabernet Sauvignon instills a sense of freedom and delightful abandon. Simply put, everyone who chooses to come on board will feel alive. Breathing in the ocean air while gazing out at the horizon produces a truly invigorating feeling. Moreover, you can be assured that no one will be bored throughout a Cabernet Sauvignon cruise. So when is the best time to jump aboard this luxury yacht?
If you have questions, or need help selecting the right party; then head to our Contact Information to directly connect with us. Or, call us quick and easy at 415 573 0740. We’d love to hear from you. With years of event experience, our Bay Area Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in SF. We provide the details that will make your night perfect.
• View: Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, spectacular San Francisco Skyline, and more.
• Amenities: Exclusive VIP Lounge, private restrooms, multiple dance floors, bars, outdoor spaces, Skydeck & bar, sound systems, DJs
• Top Event/s: Labor Day, Halloween
• Fully Staffed Cash Bar plus Open Bar (for VIPs) – varies
• Restrooms: some wheelchair accessible
• Entertainment: 3 Decks w/ 3 Dance areas to Party and Mingle
• Accommodations: hotels near all ports
• Parking: large free lot
1st Deck: Lounge and galley
2nd Deck: Dining for 220 max seated and outdoor space
3rd Deck: Large dance floor, bar, additional seating and outdoor space
4th Deck: Large open-air sky deck and bar
• Cabernet Sauvignon is located in Mariner Square on Alameda Waterfront, directly across the Estuary from Oakland’s Jack London Square.
• Click To View parking & boarding locations (blue line shows the way from parking to boarding dock).
• LEAVE EARLY: allow for unexpected Bay Area traffic conditions.
Enjoy complimentary parking
The foot of Mariner Square has limited parking that is reserved for the two restaurants there. You may park on both sides of Mariner Square Drive and there is reserved yacht guest parking in the spaces in front of and behind the Mariner Square Office complex at the head of Mariner Square Drive. It’s a short walk to the yachts at the foot of Mariner Square Drive. Of course, you may drop your passengers at the foot of the drive, particularly those with disabilities, and come back to park.